mandag 7. november 2011

Oslo




This weekend, as every other weekend, I went to Oslo to visit my dear and lovely Edward. Friday, we ate delicious food and they had a visitor, Baron von Bulldog. I was supposed to leave Saturday evening to get some well-needed rest, but I ended up getting all bothered and sad because I didn't wanna leave. In the end, I stayed until Sunday morning. I regret nothing, friend.

We also went to Esthetique because I needed to get my hands on some new eyeshadow! I also got myself some new, lovely stockings, as did Edward.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice stockings and eyeshadow :D
    and- bahah Ed is so fancy n cuteee!

    SvarSlett
  2. My, those are some cute stockings indeed! And I'm sure the eyeshadow will look absolutely great on you. But omg, what a derp in the last picture, LOL. (What. I like making fun of myself. Shush.)

    It was funnn, I'm looking forward to the next time you'll come over. <3

    SvarSlett